Hair Transplant Out Of Town Patients
You deserve the best!
That is why patients from across Canada and from around the world travel to our Toronto-area clinic for their hair restoration procedure.
Verso Surgery Centre is the only facility in Ontario offering the ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration procedure, and one of four facilities Canada-wide.
The robotic hair transplant system by ARTAS is truly the new frontier in hair restoration and has many advantages. It requires little down time, there is no linear scar, completely reproducible results, each transplant is tailored to the individual’s needs, and the results are natural looking.
Our state-of-the-art facility provides a controlled surgical environment and professional staff to guide you through each step of the procedure.
Other options such as the strip method are still available depending on the severity of the donor area. However, at Verso Surgery Centre, we pride ourselves in providing our patient’s with the most minimally invasive solutions, so that they are able to return to their work or social life as soon as possible.
Dr. Jack Kolenda is a head and neck surgeon who specializes in hair transplant and facial plastic surgery.He leads his team of highly experienced medical professionals through every surgical and cosmetic procedure. The Verso team goes through extensive research and training, and can promise you the best possible results.
Verso Surgery Centre is dedicated to providing you with the most honest, realistic, and personalized solutions to help restore your natural beauty.
How to book your consultation with Dr. Jack Kolenda at Verso Surgery Centre
– E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of your head, clearly showing your existing hairline.
– Our medical consultant will get back to you within one business day, to let you know if you are a good candidate.
– If yes, we will proceed with booking your consultation with Dr. Kolenda via video conferencing.
– At this time, we will obtain a consultation fee of $125 plus tax (this will be deducted from the procedure should you proceed with the transplant).
Video Conference Consultation
– Works like a normal appointment, but it will take place over Skype.
– Dr. Kolenda will discuss your desired hairline based on your current hair, and together, create a personalized solution to meet your individual goal.
– The number of grafts you require and overall plan to maintain your new hair will also be discussed with you at this time.
– Additionally, you will be provided with a quote for the procedure.
Once you make a decision…
We will book your surgery date
– We will arrange your surgical date with you, and find a date that best suits your schedule.
– All the paperwork and pre-operative instructions will be sent to you via e-mail in a seamless manner. This will help you prepare in advance for what to expect on the day of your surgery.
– We do require a deposit at this time, in order to secure your procedure.
On the day of your surgery
– You will be in the very capable hands of Dr. Jack Kolenda, the head and neck surgeon, along with his highly-trained team of medical technicians.
– The final payment will be taken at this time.
– This is a mandatory follow-up appointment, one-day after your surgery.
Hotel Expenses & Arrangement
– All out-of-country patients are eligible
– Must require a minimum of 2000 follicular units
– We will cover your hotel cost at the Hilton Garden Inn Oakville (2774 South Sheridan Way, Oakville, Ontario L6J 7T4, Canada) and we will book your room for you.
– 3 night’s accommodations complimentary (night of arrival, day of surgery, day after surgery)
– If you wish to stay at a different hotel, you will be responsible for paying and making arrangements for that hotel.
– Transportation will be arranged by Verso (from the hotel to Verso only)
Flight Expenses & Arrangements
– Patients are responsible for making their own flight and travel arrangements
– Please ensure that your flight arrives at Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
– Travelling while you are here, you will be responsible for transportation other than on the day of your surgery and 1 day post-op appointment to and from Verso.
– Recommendations / Things to do
– Niagara Falls
– CN Tower
– Distillery District
– China Town / Kensington Market
– If you are travelling from the United States, you will need a passport to enter into Canada
– International travellers will need to travel with their passport
– It is strongly recommended that international patients contact their local travel agent to determine what additional documents, such as visas, may be required
– All patients will be sent a confirmation letter prior to their procedure date which Canada Border Services may request