What’s The Cost of a Blepharoplasty in Toronto?
LEARN MORE ABOUT BLEPHAROPLASTY PROCEDURES
Have you heard of the increasingly popular cosmetic surgery for the eyes? Blepharoplasty in Toronto is a top procedure for men and women of all ages, and from all backgrounds. This simple but transformative surgery can dramatically improve the appearance of your whole face.
For upper and lower eyelids, blepharoplasty in Toronto makes permanent improvements
Do you see sagging or puffiness around your eyelids, that contribute to a tired or aged appearance? If so, considering eyelid surgery could be a logical next step. However, when planning your procedure, considering the costs is essential.
Many people spend time and money on non-surgical anti-ageing products and treatments before committing to a permanent solution. Over time, these fees add up, and the results achieved were only temporary. That’s why eyelid surgery could be your best approach.
Here’s your guide to determining your blepharoplasty pricing, and how to choose an experienced facial surgeon.
Toronto blepharoplasty will differ between patients. Your procedure may include any of the following:
1. Removing fat pockets in the lower eyelids
2. Removing fat pads in the upper eyelid region
3. Removing excess eyelid skin in the lower lids
4. Removing excess skin in the upper eyelids
5. Repositioning of fat pads
6. Repair of muscles and other tissue structures around the eyes
7. Incisions within the lower lid
8. Incisions externally under the lower lashline
9. Incisions placed within the upper eyelid crease
Are you ready for your closeup?
Take the first step and get in touch with us. Find out what we can do to restore your youthful appearance & confidence.